Where can I park my car?
The hotel has its own car park. The rates are 22 € per day with Valet service (Including VAT). No prior booking is required.
Which is the easiest route from the Airport to the hotel?
- Follow the A-4 towards Seville.
- Take the exit towards Seville-Avenida Kansas City –Santa Justa Railway Station.
- Enter Seville and continue along Avenida Kansas City.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit to the right, towards Avenida José Laguillo.
- At the next roundabout, turn to the left along Calle de Juan Antonio Cavestany.
- Turn right into Calle Luis Montoto, taking the fourth exit.
- After around 100 meters, turn left onto Avenida Menéndez y Pelayo.
- Carry on in the right hand lane along Avenida Menéndez y Pelayo. You must cross two roundabouts and continue straight.
- Carry on straight along Avenida de Maria Luisa.
- When a small castle is seen on the right, “Costurero de la Reina”, turn right and carry on along Paseo de las Delicias.
- At the first traffic lights turn right along Calle La Rábida continuing along until the end of the road where you will find the University of Seville.
- Turn left along Calle Palos de la Frontera and continue (you will see the Hotel on your right).
- Turn right and right again until entering the Hotel grounds.
If you wish you can use Google Maps here »
How much does the breakfast buffet cost?
The Breakfast Buffet in the San Fernando Restaurant costs 29€ per person, VAT included.
Children up to 12 years of age have a 50% discount on the price of the Breakfast Buffet.
Breakfast is from 7 am until 11 am.
How much does an extra bed cost?
Extra beds may be requested according to availability, depending on the booked room’s category.
The price for an extra bed is: 75€ per day for an adult and 50€ for a child up to 12 years of age (without breakfast, 10€ extra fo breakfast).
Cribs are free of charge for children up to 2 years of age, but for safety reasons the hotel does not supply bed linen or pillows for the cribs. Please, do not forget to bring your own.
What different types of beds are available?
In all the room categories either a King size bed or 2 Twin beds are available, except in the Deluxe Queen, where the bed measures 1.6mx2m. The King size bed measures 2mx2m.
The Twin beds measure 1.00mx2m each and they may be joined together as a King size bed with a total measurement of 2.00mx2m.
Please let us know your preferences beforehand and contact our booking department on (+34) 954 91 70 00 or send us an email to: email@example.com.
How much does the use of internet cost?
In the Hotel’s Hall the WI-FI is free of charge from your device and a Business Center is also available.
WI-FI is also available in the bedroom:
- Complimentary: 24 hrs Standard Internet (2 Mbps)
- €18.00: 24 hrs Premium Internet (7 Mbps)
Is it possible for another person to pay my invoice?
Please send us your credit card information to this secure fax number: +34 954 91 70 01.
What are the check in and checkout times?
For individual rooms, checkout is before midday and check in starts from 3 pm in the afternoon.
Early arrivals and late checkouts are subject to the hotel availability and they include an extra charge. Your suitcase may also be stored.
Does the hotel have any connected rooms?
There are 7 rooms that may be connected within the hotel. Some of them are Deluxe double rooms and others are Grand deluxe rooms. In order to book them, the hotel must be contacted directly to block them. Alternatively, the Executive Suites and the Reales Alcázares Suite can be connected to an additional grand deluxe room, turning it into a Suite with two bedrooms. Likewise, to be able to guarantee the suite with two bedrooms, the hotel must be contacted directly.